How to reset administrator password in sap bo.
1. Take the back up of the CMS repository tables as a precaution.
2. Open the Central Configuration Manager (CCM).
3. Stop the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA).
4. Run the following SQL statements on the CMS database:
5. DELETE FROM cms_infoobjects6 WHERE (ObjectID=12);
6. This will delete a record that belongs to the “Administrator” account.
7. Restart #Server Intelligence Agent (SIA)# from the CCM. This will recreate the administrator account with a blank password.
8. Now you can log on to the Central Management Console (CMC) using Administrator as a user name and a blank password.
Please refer the attached NOTE also.
https://scn.sap.com/thread/3735997 ( Please Refer This URL)